EDCC 2017 workshops provide a unique forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the latest R&D results, experiences, trends, and challenges in the dependability-related fields.
Workshops may be half-day, one or two-day events to be held before the main conference.
Workshop chairs are responsible for submission and selection of papers. The workshop papers will be published with an open access. Workshop organizers may allow for different types of contributions. EDCC will provide a support for handling submissions via Easychair.
Proposals must not exceed three pages in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and must be sent to Workshop Chairs Henry Muccini [firstname.lastname@example.org] and Elena Troubitsyna [email@example.com].
The proposals should have the following structure:
- Draft of call for papers (including themes and goals of the workshop)
- Workshop format plan (including preference of half/one/two-day)
- Information about previous editions of the same workshop (if any)
- Organizers and a preliminary list of Program Committee members and their affiliations
- Names and brief (about 1 paragraph) bios of organizers
The evaluation criteria for acceptance is the following:
- Relevance to EDCC
- Timeliness and expected interest in the topic
- Organizers’ ability to lead a successful workshop
- Balance and synergy with other EDCC events
Proposal submission: 6 April 2017 (at latest. Early submissions will be evaluate as soon as they arrive)
Proposal notification: 14 April 2017 (at latest)
Paper submission: 27 June 2017
Author notification: 24 June 2017
Camera ready: 13 July 2017
Henry Muccini, University of L’Aquila, Italy
Elena Troubitsyna, Abo Akademi University, Finland
For any questions regarding workshops, please email the Workshop Chairs.